Soft07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soft07

Free Latest Softwere 4 U

You are not connected. Please login or register

istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer

istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Screensh30li0

Step: 1 1st of all go to www.drivehq.com and Creat a free ftp account and activate it.
Step :2 Download istealer 3.0
Note: when you open Download Link this is shorten url, you will see ad after 5 second skip it like this screenshot.
istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Adfly
Ite Clear If you can get direct link then Contact me umerrock@live.com

Step: 3 Extract the download file into you hard drive with winrar Extension or any other compressing/Extracting tool.
Step: 4 Open Isteler Exe File

istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Screensh30li0

Step: 5 1st in Host box write ftp.drivehq.com
and in login box enter your user name that you create in drivehq.com i did say this in 1st step.

if you wanna bind it with any other software then you can bind if not otherwise blank leave this option.

Step: 6 Click on Test Ftp. if open a box with this saying your ftp account work properly. see screenshot

istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Isteler

if you Got any error then you check your user and pass or hosting server. or contact me

Step: 7 After all click on build....

name the file and your file will be created automatically in the same directory.

Step: 8: send this file to your victim via email or any hosting site,
when he/she will open this file. his/her password will upload in your
ftp drivehq account.
you can see in this screen shot...

this is the screen when your victim will open your keylogger file his file added,
istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Umer+rock+istealer+tutorial

In this Screen shot you can see password and email id of my Victim heheh...Enjoy guyz
istealer 3.0 Hack Msn window live password easily with istealer( Umer+rock+istealer+tutorial+1

Thats it guyz the tutorial is finished,,,..Enjoy...
If you have any problem you can contact me my email: Innocent_eyes2725@yahoo.com

https://soft07.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum